Here are some things to keep in mind when looking at our business VoIP reviews directory.
First, things that your business should think about:
- What do you use my current business phone system for?
- How many hours per week do you use your current business phone system? Per month?
- How many employees will need to use VoIP at your business?
- How much do you spend on your current business telephone system?
These factors will help you determine what VoIP provider would aid your business.
VoIP Business Reviews
Another point of interest in this directory, and one of the most important, is the reviews section. Because VoIP is a fairly vast landscape of companies that primarily do business over the internet, it is important to have a forum where business VoIP companies can be reviewed by customers.
In order to provide helpful business VoIP reviews for your research, we thoroughly vet all of our reviews and adhere strictly to our posted submission guidelines (find them here). We want these reviews to be worth your time, and an accurate description of the business VoIP provider your reading about.
When reading business VoIP reviews, there are some things to consider:
- How many of the reviews for a given company are there?
- How many of these reviews are positive?
- Do the reviews seem consistent?
Also keep in mind what the reviews mention as the particular highlights of each VoIP provider, as that will be a good indicator of what that VoIP provider does well, and, in turn, which VoIP provider may be best for your business.
VoIP Business Directory Rating System
The business VoIP directory allows users to review their specific business VoIP provider with 5 criteria. We then combine these scores into one overall rating for each VoIP review. Ratings average the following categories:
- Sound Quality
- Customer service