Want to lower your communications costs and provide state-of-the art services for your customers and employees? VoIP is your best bet.
With VoIP phone service, you can get new phone system for your business, with every feature you need, and still save 50% to 75% off your current communications cost.
- Compare Business VoIP providers
- Read Reviews of Business VoIP companies
- Learn how VoIP features can help your business
- Learn which type of VoIP plan is best for you
Residential VoIP (Home Phone Service)
Need to save money on phone service? VoIP is one of the best ways for people to save money on home phone service. TheDigest.com's residential communications allow our visitors to shop, compare and save on VoIP and traditional long distance.
- Compare Residential VoIP providers
- Read Reviews of Residential VoIP providers
- Read about how VoIP can help you save on International VoIP Calls
We also have blogs from industry insiders, articles about important product releases, pricing announcements, law and regulation announcements, and much more. We'll try to keep you up to date and in the know when it comes to VoIP and long distance.
Wholesale VoIP and Carrier Services
Need to operate your business more efficiently? Do you have the technical expertise but just need a network?
The Digest has a dedicated section for Telecom Carriers to make it easier than ever to connect with companies that provide wholesale solutions. On our wholesale VoIP and carrier pages, you can compare providers who offer:
- Toll Free calls
- Calling Card